09 July 2006

No Layouts?

I haven't posted any of the layouts I designed the past week (baby stuff took over this blog...lol). I've been a busy scrapper, I just became one of Lauren Grier's punky girl and have been working on Robin Carlton and Christy Lyle's Expecting Sweet Stuff Collection .
Here's my current favorite layout...

Credits:
ABC Baby Kit from Robin Carlton and Christy Lyle's Expecting Sweet Stuff Collection
Date tag - A Day to Remember Kit by Sweet Shoppe Designers
Tie - by Tie it Embellies by Jackie Eckles
Flowers - Hobo Flowers by Katie Pertiet
Staples - Emma's Sundress by Michelle Coleman
Chipboard Alpha - Atomic Cupcake's Pristine Chipboard


I love this ultrasound pic of baby J so much I just have to scrap it. Now that I've started one, I think I'm gonna go ahead and scrap all her ultrasound pics.

Here's my layout using Lauren Grier's Vanessa Kit available at sweet shoppe designs

Credits:
Vanessa Kit by Lauren Grier of sweet shoppe designs
Lace by Kate Teague
Bookplate from Ali Folendore's Small Stuff Collection2


I have more layouts to show you but it will just flood this blog if I post it all in one go.Maybe next time...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home