07 July 2006

More baby stuff

This blog has been flooded with baby related stuff lately, please bear with this pregnant woman (I can't help it)...lol.
Its Friday night so hubby and I went out as usual. And when we saw Mothercare I knew we had to get in. The problem though is that I never go out of empty handed when we go there. Okay friends have been telling me not to buy too much baby clothes for two reasons: 1.) Babies grow up so fast 2.) People will give us these things when the baby arrives. I know it is true, but I can't help it. Those baby clothes are calling to me...lol. So I got myself (or baby J rather) four skirts with matching blouse. Its good that Mothercare is having a 30-50% discount right now (which means I might be tempted to go there again next week). Here's my loot...

Aren't they cute? I don't think the photo is very nice, I used my mobile phone camera to take this shot. I bought bigger sizes of clothes. Hubby picked the yellow blouse. Its so nice that he's interested in picking clothes for baby J too...usually when I shop for my clothes he pretty much just agrees with my choices, then again he always say that baby J will be Daddy's Girl :) I know hubby will be a hands-on father, though I don't think he's keen on changing nappies with poop...lol.

In other news, its my father's 46th birthday today...HAPPY BIRTHDAY PAPA!

1 Comments:

Blogger Lea L. Atacador said...

cutie ng mga baby clothes.. :) lalo na girl baby mo.. sarap ayusan. :)

11:29 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home