17 June 2006

Window Shopping

Yesterday hubby and I went to Suntec City to check out the Baby Stores there, he was feeling better (poor thing had a fever) and I could use the walk. We checked out Mothercare, Kid's Mall, Toys R' Us and Carrefour...I forgot the names of the other shops.
This is one of the cot we saw at Mothercare. We actually prefer the natural finish instead of white to match other furnitures in our bedroom. Our little one will have a corner of our room for her nursery until she is old enough to stay in her own room.

I don't have a photo of the cot we like but its nicer than the one above. It can also be converted into a playpen, sofa bed and toddler bed (assuming that it will last that long...lol).

I'm crazy over beddings, I bought three sets back in Pinas but I saw pretty ones at Mothercare too. I'm really trying to resist the urge to buy them...

I have a Classic Pooh bedding I got from Pinas but this is another design. Pretty huh?!

And it as a matching nappy stacker too...and I don't have this yet. Hmmm...if I'm gonna get the nappy stacker I'll get the bedding as well for sure :)

I realized I didn't buy much sleepsuits for Baby J and mothercare also has lots of cute stuff...

2 Comments:

Blogger Nette said...

hi jacq,
this are all so cute!... i especially liked the classic pooh bedding. well enjoy shopping!

2:25 AM  
Blogger chuching said...

i see a lot of cute baby dresses sa mothercare. makes me want to have a baby girl of my own.

enjoy shopping for more baby stuff! :)

10:11 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home