04 July 2006

Retail Therapy

Its the last month of the Great Singapore Sale. Almost every store here are offering discounts or freebies. Being pregnant kinda sucks the fun out of shopping...for me that is. I enjoy shopping for baby J but walking inside a boutique which have clothes I can't wear is no fun. I'm done shopping for maternity clothes too...I think I have enough to last me throughout this pregnancy.
I'm very happy though with our latest purchase for baby J. We found a great buy at Takashimaya and bought it right away.

We'll be using Avent bottles for baby J so we got this Avent sterilizer too. The Avent bottle and food warmer and VIA gourmet set was a bonus. It would cost about $108 but we got it for $10 with the sterilizer and oh there's a pack of cotton wipes too. The other freebies we got from our purchase was Two feeding bottles (4oz and 9oz), 1 Via cup with lid(for milk/food storage) and adapter(for bottle feeding), Soother (for 0-3months), a Magic Cup and Sealing discs(for storage). I may not be able to shop for myself now but I still get a dose of retail therapy. I have to update my Baby Items List now...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home