02 July 2006

Is it really a girl?

"Yes it is." This is the answer we got from my OB during my last checkup. Yeah I had to ask her again...lol. Looks like we're really having a girl :) I've been too lazy to post here these past couple of days.Anyway I finally found the energy to blog.

I forgot to post Baby J's ultrasound pic last month so here it is. This is a half body pic (zoomed in a little). She was constantly moving (as always) but this gave a nice view of her head and hand.
Now here's her latest ultrasound pic. My OB always say that we have an active baby. It is really a joy watching her on that screen, constantly moving and bouncing around. I can always feel her but its different when I get to actually see her in action. At home I would always grab hubby's hand whenever I feel Baby J's moving, I want him to feel her too.

Now this is a great pic. I flipped the pic upside down for better viewing. My OB managed to take a shot of her face (left photo) and her opening her mouth (right photo). She's so cute. My husband says she seems to have my nose (I don't know if that's a good thing of not though...lol).
My next checkup is four weeks from now. This time I need to be tested for gestational diabetes. This means I have to come in the morning (my regular checkups are always in the evening so hubby could be there too), which means hubby won't be able to come with me. I hate it when they take blood from me (I've always hated being poked with needles). I would feel much better if he's around to hold my hand but I can't ask him to take time off from work (we're saving it for when the baby comes). Oh well...
When we got home from my checkup something weird happened... something leaked from my breasts. I didn't actually felt anything but noticed this round patch. I later found out from Aggie and from the internet that is was colostrum. I had about three leakage that night but didn't experience it again the next day. I didn't expect to see it this early but it wasn't uncommon for pregnant women. I hope this is a sign that I will have enough milk to breastfeed Baby J :)
Thanks to all the wonderful ladies who left me a message, here's my reply
Litzie: Thanks for the compliments on my LOs, touch naman ako :)
Nette: No leg cramping pero back pain meron, aside from that everything is okay naman
Jannah: Hello new mommy! I'm almost ready na for the baby...
Alynn: Thanks for dropping by! Everything is okay naman...
Kaye: Hi Kaye! You could learn digiscrapping too...its really addicting. Sure link me up lang, I'll link you up too :)
Lea and Mai: and OC brides nagiging OC moms din...lol
Alpha: Thanks for the tip ha, I'll keep that in mind. I'll stock up on blankets the next time I go shopping

Oh I forgot to mention on my list I also have the following baby items pala:
3 size 28x52 crib sets (matching bumper guard, comforter, fitted sheet, 2 bolster and 1 pillow)
1 dozen chino pino prefolded cloth diapers

3 Comments:

Blogger Lea L. Atacador said...

kakatuwa naman yung ultrasound sis!! girl ang baby nyo gusto din namin girl if ever.. congrats sis.. ingat ka lagi.. :)

9:34 AM  
Blogger Mai said...

huwaw! ang cute naman ni baby...

and same here, I'm wishing a baby girl for our firstborn kaso si hubby gusto boy hehe! debate ito! pero on second thoughts, kahit ano basta walang spots (haha! aso?) joke! seriously, kahit anong gender basta healthy and sana nga mabuo na siya...waaahhh!

laki-laki na ni baby niyo..and i'm sure she's as excited as her parents na lumabas na. :D

5:48 PM  
Blogger Nette said...

hi jacq,
you guys must be so excited to see her na. i'm so happy for you and bong.
take care and god bless!

10:28 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home