21 June 2006

Domesticated


Mushroom Pork with Broccoli...yummy!

Its been a while since I tried a new recipe...actually its been a while since I cooked anything. I'm no chef in the kitchen but I'm not a disaster either. There was a time when I love to bake...hmmm must try doing that again.
Funny how I use to think that I'll be bored staying at home all day but there seems to be 101 things to do around here the whole day is not enough. These chores keep me on my toes so boredom, what's that? Thanks to hubby for convincing me to have this time for myself before the baby comes (bless my husband for being so kind). We both know the realities of having a child...its no easy task but we're looking forward to it.

A short letter for my baby
Dear Baby
Thanks for always moving around mommy's tummy. I get really excited when I feel you move, its like your way of saying "Hi mom." You keep me company all day so I'm not really alone. I promise to buy that fairy tales book I saw at Popular last week so we can read to you. I hope you are hearing the classical music mommy plays for you almost every night, they say its good for you. I hope you hear your daddy's voice when he talks to you and gives you lots of kisses. He loves you just as much as I do. I hope you will like Classic Winnie The Pooh, I'm thinking of making that the theme for you little corner in our room. I can't wait to see you and hold you...but don't hurry my baby, you have a little over three months to go so hang in there 'til its time for you to come out.

Love,
Mommy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home