22 June 2006

My sisters

I got tons of photos of my sisters when I came to Manila. Now I'm all inspired to design layouts! I kinda feel a bit sad because they have tons of photos together without me...it use to be the three of us all the time. You can say moving out puts me out of the picture...lol. Four years seems to be a looong time...but hey I may be out of the photos but definitely not out of their lives.

Credits:
Papers, Paper corner, Brads and Corner stitching - Emma's Sundress by Michelle Coleman
Stitched border and Mini tags - Lighter Shades of Pale by Michelle Coleman
Flower, Metal button and Alpha - Everyday Bliss by Jen Wilson
Hardware - Little Black Dress by Jan Crowley


Credits:
Papers and Ribbon - The Egg kit by Robin Carlton
Tied Ribbon, Stitching and Staples - Emma's Sundress kit by Michelle Coleman
Striped Ribbon - Chocolate Cupcake kit by Fee Jardine
Hobo Flowers No. 2 by Katie Pertiet
Foam Alphabet by Linda GB
**********

Baby J's First Kick
I forgot to blog about this since days after it happened we had to fly back to Manila and everything was so hectic. This is one of the highlights of my pregnancy so I have to write about it. I felt her first kick on May 28, 2006. It was a lazy afternoon, I was sitting on the floor and when I stood up (slowly of course) I felt a nudge in my tummy...I knew what it was right away. I can't explain how I felt but it was wonderful. She didn't kick again after that til much later (I was about to sleep). Now I get to feel her movements everyday (hubby too). Those dainty kicks are long gone, now its more like martial arts kicks (lol).Sometimes its really obvious on which side of my tummy she likes to hang out a lot(and that would be on my right side).Ahh the joys of being pregnant...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home