27 June 2006

Blurbs

Here's my latest (and only) layout, it took me two days to finish this. I just couldn't find the right embellishment. In most layouts I create it takes me a couple of hours but this one was a challenge. In the end I gave up and just let it be...

Credits:
Kraft paper and notebook paper - Little Black Dress kit by Jan Crowley
Photoprong and Printed paper - Treasured kit by Mindy Terasawa
Pin and Date Tag - A Day to Remember Kit by Sweet Shoppe Designers
Staples- Emma's Sundress by Michelle Coleman
Tie - Tie it Embellies by Jackie Eckles
Flowers and Messy Stitching - by Katie Pertiet
Foam Alphabet - by Linda GB

In other news, I've been experiencing mood swings lately. Good thing hubby is very understanding. I'm having a hard time sleepin. I hate having the lights on! I'm now officially fat...lol. Of course with a growing baby in my tummy I will have a steady weight gain...and maternity clothes doesn't help much either. Sometimes I look bigger than I really am because of the maternity clothes but what the heck...its comfy. When you're pregnant, being comfy is the most important thing. Though I know that maybe half of my weight gain is because of the baby (the other half is because of all the food I eat...lol) sometimes I can't help but panic when I see myself in the mirror. Nevermind, I'll just lose the weight (cross fingers) after I give birth.Well fter seeing how skinny my SIL is after giving birth (due to lack of sleep mostly) I'm confident that I will. Bottom line is no matter how much I understand that gaining weight and feeling fat during pregnancy is normal sometimes its a bit difficult to deal with it.
A little rant...I'm saying just a little because I want to maintain this as a happy blog. You see sometimes I wish people would grow up and act their age. Face their demons head on and not be a scaredy cat. Its not very difficult really...seriously if you are disrupting other people's lives don't you feel like its your responsibility? This is getting annoying each day. Some people actually wants to have their life back to normal again.
Oh on a happier note...of my good friend is also pregnant, I'm so happy for her. You know who you are, congratulations again. Hope you won't have a hard time with morning sickness.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home