15 June 2006

A recap

Indeed we went home with heavy hearts last week. It was a sad reunion for our family this year. I won't go through the details anymore...we're moving on with our lives. We all know that's what my father in law would have wanted us to do. We know he is happy and at peace now with God. He was a great husband, a loving father and a wonderful grandfather. He won't be forgotten...his memories will be in our hearts.
*****

Moving on...
Travelling Buntis
I didn't have any trouble flying to Manila with a bulging tummy. Our little one didn't move much throughout the flight which was good :)
Scorching Hot
It was really really hot in Manila!!! I can't stand the heat, I had to be in an airconditioned room all the time. Even at malls I find myself longing for my fan.
Shopping
Retail therapy really makes me happy!
I went shopping for baby stuff! I bought things for hubby and me as well but most of my shopping time was spent at the baby section of the department store. I seem to love classic winnie the pooh right now, I bought the crib set and bumper guard and I absolutely love it. I bought 2 others but pooh is my favorite. We will get a wood cot for baby so bumper guard is a must. Maybe we could have a winnie the pooh themed nursery for baby J (well actually we'll just dedicate a corner of our bedroom for her) since I'm seeing a lot of classic winnie the pooh stuff lately. But of course I could still change my mind, we'll see :)
We had an excess baggage of 3kg but we didn't pay any fee :) My OC side took over and now I have the list of all the baby things I have with their corresponding size, color and brand.
My 20th Week Detailed Fetal Scan
The scan took 30 minutes. It was a tad uncomfortable but seeing our little baby made it worth it. Everything was examined by the doctor. Her heart (and its chambers), spine, hands, feet, kidneys, lungs, thigh bones, fingers, nose, lips, brain, head showed to abnormalities (to my relief).
22 Weeks Pregnant
I can feel the baby move everyday now. Her kicks are a bit stronger now and she's very active at night (when I'm about to go to bed). Hubby get to feel her kicks too from time to time. My last ultrasound showed that we're having a baby girl. I'm hoping my next checkup will show the same result :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home