13 July 2006

More baby layouts...

I have been busy designing baby J's ultrasound pics album and so far I've finished two more layouts. I had fun creating these pages! I will be using more or less the same papers and embellishment for this album with a little bit of this and that from other kits. I just love Robin Carlton and Christy Lyle's Expection Sweet Stuff Collection!

Credits:
ABC Baby Kit from Robin Carlton and Christy Lyle's Expecting Sweet Stuff Collection
Date tag - A Day to Remember Kit by Sweet Shoppe Designers
Tie - by Tie it Embellies by Jackie Eckles
Flowers - Hobo Flowers by Katie Pertiet
Staples - Emma's Sundress by Michelle Coleman
Masking Tape - Sunshine and Lollipops Kit by Christy Lyle available at SSD

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home