12 July 2006

How are you?

I haven't been sleeping well lately. Baby J keeps me up at night. Nevermind that I have to go to the bathroom in the middle of the night...but her kicks, not to subtle anymore. When she moves now sometimes it actually hurts a little. Nevertheless, I still enjoy feeling her move despite not having enough sleep.

This morning I was able to catch my tummy in action! I was able to videotape baby J being her usual self moving around my tummy. Now that I'm a little over 25 weeks I can literally see her move around my tummy. I was able to let hubby see it when he came home from lunch, it was so funny.

I love my husband! Seriously he's the best! He makes me breakfast for me every morning before he goes to work (I stay at home nowadays by the way). Its not a fancy breakfast, just cereals or a sandwich or oatmeal but I appreciate the gesture very much. You see he's not the most romantic person, he doesn't come up with elaborate surprises for me on our anniversary or anything like that but the little things he does more than make up for it. I can't wait to see what a great father he will become...

Oh its our anniversary this Friday...not our wedding anniversary but the day we first met. For us (or for me at least) its just as important as our wedding anniversary.

1 Comments:

Blogger Lea L. Atacador said...

Hi Jacq! i always read ur posts ksi ako din naeexcite sa baby nyo.. Baby J na ba yung name? as in J for what? curious lang.. :)

12:03 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home