15 July 2006

Bits and Pieces

Thanks for the Mag Gina!!!! So love this, lots of great ideas for baby pages. I never saw this at bookshops I'm glad Gina got this for me :)Now I'm torn between doing a traditional (paper) or digital baby album for baby J. I love the look and feel of paper but I seem to be better in digital scrapbooking. I guess I should try taking some paper scrapbooking classes and see if I could improve :) Either way I'll be making an album for baby J. I'm so excited!

Here's some layouts I finished this week...

Credits:
Sunshine and Lollipops kit by Christy Lyle of sweet shoppe designs
Foam Alpha by Linda GB


Credits:
Orange background paper - Her Dayout Kit from Robin Carlton and Christy Lyle's Expecting Sweet Stuff Collection available at sweet shoppe designs
Floral background paper and Flowers- Sunshine and Lollipops kit by Christy Lyle
Checkered ribbon and Spiral clip- His Playtime Kit from Robin Carlton and Christy Lyle's Expecting Sweet Stuff Collection available at sweet shoppe designs
Denim Mini Book - by Christy Lyle of sweet shoppe designs
Price Tag - by Christy Lyle of sweet shoppe designs
screw- His Dayout Kit from Robin Carlton and Christy Lyle's Expecting Sweet Stuff Collection available at sweet shoppe designs

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home