01 May 2006

No work today...loving it!

I'm so glad its a public holiday today...more time to stay at home and rest. I love the month of May, there's another public holiday coming next week! It was a sunny morning so hubby and I together with our nephews went swimming. It was great! It's not everyday I get the chance to lounge by the poolside and soak in the sun, its relaxing and fun...we definitely should do it more often. Fortunately I managed to fit into my normal bathing suit. I think I should be buying maternity ones soon though, my tummy wouldn't fit anymore.

Last night hubby and I went to watch the movie Firewall. I told him this is one of the things we can't do for a while when the baby comes. Watching movies is one of our favorite thing to do. But of course there's always DVDs and our TV is quite big and we can have popcorn at home too so we won't really miss out on anything that much. Speaking of movies, MI 3 will be showing on Wednesday, I think we will watch that one. I'm not a fan of Tom Cruise though especially now that he's with Katie Holmes but I'd still watch the movie...I've watched the previous two.

I have submitted my resignation to some of my CTs. I feel sad as I belong to such great CTs but I feel its the right thing to do at the moment.

1 Comments:

Blogger Leslie said...

i'm glad you had the rest and unwinding that you needed.
I know how hard it is to resign from your CT's. I just hope you decided to keep Mari's group.
Take care!

10:31 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home