26 March 2006

Weekend Stuff and layouts

On pregnancy
I'm on my eleventh week now. The morning sickness seems to be getting worse. I'm never eaten so much candies until now, it helps a lot. Nevertheless, I'm excited about our baby. Being the reader that I am, I bought some books on pregnancy and babycare. I'm learning lots of stuff. Although reading about giving birth makes me a bit nervous. I'm particularly concerned about episiotomy an C-section. Epidural seems to be a good option but the way they perform it is quite scary. I know I'm way far from delivery (LOL) but I'd like to be prepare and know what my options are. I'm still not sure where to give birth either. My choices are either KK Hospital or Raffles Hospital. I have to decided soon though as on my 12th week I can have the option of taking the prenatal package which would be relatively cheaper than paying upfront for each visit. It would include ultrasound scans and antenatal vitamins as well.
On Sunday Mornings
I love Sundays. Its the only day of the week I can sleep longer and have nothing to worry about (yeah I bloody work on Saturdays as well). Hubby of course doesn't have to work on Saturdays (lucky him) so we have our quality time on Sundays only. Its nice to just be home, cuddle, watch TV, cuddle some more, play computer games...have fun.
On scrapping
I got some layouts done this weekend...I'm pretty please with myself :)

Another two page wedding layout!
Credits: Monochromatics Collection by Anita Stergiou available at Natural Designs


This photo of the boys was taken after our wedding reception...what can I say, they sure did have fun playing with the mess we've left behind
Credits: Essentials Collection Ribbon Roses by Anita Stergiou available at Natural Designs


This is the layout I did for Scrapdish's All About Me Theme for their Creative Team. I'm soo excited to be a part of this wonderful site.
Credits: Charisma Kit by Rachel Dickson available at Scrapdish

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home