30 April 2006

News News News

Hi everyone! I'm okay to those you are wondering...I haven't blogged for two weeks...folks I'm sooo lazy. Anyway here's what's been happening around here.

Yesterday we celebrated hubby's birthday. It was jut us and the rest of the family (his mom, sister and nephews). Due to the weather we didn't push through with our original plan to go to Marina Bay...why does it always have to rain every single afternoon!

Pregnancy news, I'm almost four months pregnant now! I feel a bit better. I only threw up once this week so thats a huge improvement. I still feel lazy though, I always ask my husband why all I do is sleep whenever I'm at home. I do a little this and that but most of the time I'm just in bed. Even at the office I feel ever so sleepy.

Still on baby news, there's a sale on OG (until tomorrow for those who might want to shop) so I bought some baby clothes. I know I know still too early to shop...buy hey I'm wearing old clothes and haven't bought a single pair of shoes for about three months now (and if you know me that's saying something) so I need a little retail theraphy...eventhough its not really for me.

More baby news, its my monthly checkup on Thursday...and we "might" know the gender of the baby. We're really excited, I told hubby he couldn't miss this checkup. Hope we could get nice photos for the scrapbook I'm making.



Credits:
Paper - Spring Garden Kit by Marie Koegelenberg of TDC
Photoframe, Sequins, Sequins Ribbon - Pretty Miss Kit by Marie Koegelenberg of TDC
Fonts - Bundy Yellow and Monotype Corsiva

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home