23 March 2006

Life...oh life...

Today is the end of my two-day rest time. I'm going back to work tomorrow. Gosh thinking about it makes me feel tired already. Honestly I don't fancy getting up early these days...and going to work as well. I just stayed at home these past two days, folded the laundry and hanged ironed clothes back in our closets, cooked lunch and dinner for me and hubby, sleep a little, scrap a little. Nothing really exciting, but I kinda liked it. I'm soo looking forward to staying home. That won't happen permanently until June (hopefully) but I'm soo looking forward to it already.

Yesterday I was chatting with a friend at Chikka, it was nice to reminisce a little. We talked about how much fun we had back in college. Those times when we go to clubs and party almost every weekend. Hanging out at one friend's house just playing video games, singing videoke, drinking, talking to guys on the phone and cooking our famous spicy tuna with egg for lunch. We love to go to the mall and watch chick flicks. Its kinda amazing how we managed to get good grades (be in Dean's list) and have lots and lots of fun. We also had fun going out of town. Going to Tagaytay on a boring Sunday or driving to Laguna just to have something to do. I miss how back in college we don't have much worries in the world. I miss how much I laughed my ass off when I'm with my friends. How time flies, now all of us have jobs...one is already a mom...I'm married and soon to be a mom. I miss those days but I'm also happy with my life right now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home