14 April 2006

What's happening?

So I haven't blogged lately...
My mom in law and nephews arrived last Tuesday. They will be spending summer vacation over here. Its nice to have kids around, at least its not too quiet with them running around the house. The first thing mommy asked me when I talked to her was, "Kamusta na ang apo ko?" and I could only laugh. Though she has five grand children now, the youngest being just a month old...I'm happy to know that she's as excited as we are. I showed her the baby's latest ultrasound and told her that this photo took a while to take because the little fellow was moving around...a lot. We're all wondering now whether we will have a boy or a girl. My next doctor's appointment is in two weeks time (I'll me 16 weeks or four months pregnant by then), there's a chance that we might find out the gender of the baby. Of course I'm excited...I want to start buying small stuff for the baby already. I know its kinda early but can you blame me for being this excited?
I'm still throwing up until now (will this ever end?) but I find a little bit of energy in me to do something else besides lying straight to bed at night. My back is killing me, my OB says but still its uncomfortable and sometimes really painful. I could only imagine the feeling when my tummy gets bigger. Speaking of bigger, some friends saw me yesterday (Hi Jaimie, Bang and Mindy). They all said I look pregnant already...lol. Well actually yeah I think I look pregnant now. But I'm at this awkward stage of pregnancy where most of my normal clothes won't fit anymore but my maternity clothes are still too loose to be worn. So I don't have much fashion sense at the moment...I just wear whatever is in my closet that can still fit me....and that doesn't include my XS blouses and my size 24 pants...yeah I'm fat...no...I'm pregnant...lol.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home