16 April 2006

Happy Easter...and layouts done

Happy Easter everyone!!!!

Everyone in this household is at Sentosa right now while I'm here in front of my laptop typing this entry :) Well my husband said it won't be a good idea for me to come since it would be crowded there and I need to do a great deal of walking around...so I was left here. I'm not complaining though...here's all the layouts I posted over this weekend...


My youngest sister...I can't believe she's a teenager now...I'm really getting old :)
Credits: Pretty Miss Kit by Marie Koegelenberg of The Digichick


My dear friends back home...I miss their company
Credits: Forget Me Not Kit by Marie Koegelenberg of The Digichick


Another wedding layout...yipee
Credits: There She Goes Kit by Andrea Victoria of Sweet Shoppe Designs


Credits: Bears 'N Berries 'N Beads...Oh My! Two scoops kit by Christy Lyle and Robin Carlton of Sweet Shoppe Designs

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home