03 April 2006

I'm still alive

I've been feeling terrible lately. It takes most of my energy to drag myself to work and when I get home I'm too tired to do anything else but lie in bed. To my CTs, I'm a bit behind with my layout assignments...I promise to make up for it once I feel a bit better.

I had to go see my OB a bit earlier that my scheduled appointment. I feel bloated and I threw up twice today. My back hurts a lot. Its official, I'm giving birth at Raffles Hospital. I signed up for their antenatal package. It covers all my checkup, routine ultrasound (a separate payment for the detailed ultrasound scan on my twentieth week), vitamins and post natal checkup. Its cheaper that way. Most of my friends here gave birth at KK but I just didn't like the way they treated me when I went there. I wasn't comfortable with the OB and the nurses were a bit strict. The people there seems to be in a hurry all the time. When I went for my checkup there I wasn't able to ask questions because the nurse was there showing me the way out already. So Raffles it is. I liked the OB, she's really nice and friendly. I could ask all sorts of questions without worrying about the time.

Here's our little bundle of joy...can you see his foot?Well my OB tried her best to get a good shot but this little fellow kept moving and moving so this is the best we've got. But what a pose, he seems to be doing sit ups (lol).I actually like this shot because I can somehow see his toes. I was able to see both his feet and hands though no picture...so tiny yet I can see.

Another shot here...as I've said he's not in the mood for photos. At least we got the hand(if you can see it)...

1 Comments:

Blogger Mindy said...

Oh my gosh i didn't know you are pregnant!! Congrat, at least i am that late to congrat you haha. The baby look great!!!!! Hopefully the morning sickness will go away soon. I have the worst morning sickness with my dd, didn't go away until i was 4 months pregnant. Good luck and rest!!

~Mindy~

11:41 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home