14 March 2006

I've Been Scraplifted!

I'm so happy! I've been chosen to be the feature artist this week at Scrapartist's Scraplift Challenge! Scraprtist holds almost all the layouts I created since I first got hooked on this wonderful hobby. So if you have time (or you're up for it) do check out my GALLERY and participate on the scraplift challenge. I would love to see how other scrappers recreate my layouts. I'm soo excited!
I got this cute blinkie from Vania for being chosen...


Oh and here's the layout I finished tonight. My first layout as part of Eve Recinella's CT.

Credits:
Oh So Girly Kit by Eve Recinella of three scrapateers
straight stitching by Shabby Princess

Isn't it pretty???

1 Comments:

Blogger Leslie said...

Nice work, Jacq! You deserve the honor of being scraplifted. Scrap on!

4:51 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home