06 March 2006

Monday Blues

I don't have one today because I'm on leave (just for today though). Its nice not having to wake up early on a Monday. I haven't done any layouts, I don't feel like doing any today. I didn't do much actually, I'm either eating or watching TV or asleep. We're off to visit my doctor later. I have some questions I need to ask. At the moment I don't have any particular craving but I feel like throwing up almost all the time. Its not morning sickness for me, its more like all day sickness. I might need to buy clothes in a few weeks time. Some of my pants are already a bit tight I figured it will only be a matter of weeks before I couldn't wear it anymore. Gosh maternity clothes are a bit expensive here...and ugly. Whoever is designing those clothes must really hate pregnant women. I look at racks upon racks of clothes and I couldn't find anything that I remotely like. Maybe if my mom is pregnant she could wear those but not me. Really ugly I tell you. But I really need clothes, I guess I should scan each iteam...maybe there's something I will like. And also my mother in law will be here next month. I asked my sister to buy clothes for me in the Phils. (where I think designers love pregnant women) and give it to my mother in law to bring here.

1 Comments:

Blogger alpha said...

there are lots of nice preggy clothes here sa pinas. when i was pregnant i bought few pieces lang, some are borrowed from friends, tapos i try to fit in sa regular clothes. i still wear those little tee's, cute naman, match ko na lang sa skirt or preggy pants. ok lang mag-tight fit kasi walang bilbil.. hehe

11:43 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home