18 March 2006

Happy Birthday TO ME!

I turned 24 today.

My colleagues took me and my hubby to dinner at Jack's Place last Thursday to celebrate.

It was 11:55pm Friday night when my husband started to greet me. I told him that its not midnight yet so technically its not yet my birthday. So he disappeared to the living room and I continued with what I was doing. At midnight, he came back to our room with a slice of cake with candle and sang me Happy Birthday. Awww it was really sweet!

We decided not to have a party this year. Well actually we're suppose to be watching the F1 Grand Prix this weekend but since I'm pregnant we decided its best not to go. I was really looking forward to watching the race this year but its going to be extremely hot and it would require tremendous amounts of walking so we didn't go. I'll just watch it on TV.

I've been craving for spaghetti all week and on my today hubby cooked for me.Yaay! He's really the best!

I also had a cake from work today. It was yummy.

Thanks for all the greetings everyone!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home