05 March 2006

Early Birthday Presents

My birthday is in two weeks time while Dh will celebrate his next month. We decided to get ourselvers early birthday presents (same as last year actually). So yesterday we bought ourselves new mobile phones.

I got the Nokia N70 for me and DH chose the Sony Ericsson W900i for him. Dh's phone is pretty cool (and way more expensive than mine...lol) but I couldn't see myself using another brand than Nokia. Well right now they don't have any new phone with the specs I want so I'm contented with my purchase. DH will get his phone probably on Tuesday when the stock arrives. Meanwhile his using the phone we got for his mom, she's coming over to visit next month. Thats a very happy birthday to both of us.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home