02 March 2006

I've got more time

Today so I was able to accomplish a lot of stuff
I was able to make a new banner (look up), I'm loving flowers right now. I also placed countdown tickers in this blog (look way at the bottom), one for our anniversary and one for the baby.

Lastly these layouts...

Another Wedding Layout
Credits: Monochromatics Collection by Anita Stergiou


This photo was taken by DH at a friend's wedding last year
Credits: Beautiful Me kit by Mindy Terasawa
Minitag from Lighter Shades of Pale Kit by Michelle Coleman


DH at the Airshow
Credits: Sanibel Blues Kit by Amy Tanabe


This is a quick one...before going to bed
Credits: Shakespeare in Love by Danielle Catalano-Titus
stitching collection by Gina Miller
Pack of Posies by Andrea Victoria

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home