20 February 2006

Its Positive Its Positive!

Dh and I went to see a doctor after work. I just couldn't wait for March 6 (which was the appointment scheduled with another doctor, thats the earliest they could give me) so we decided to see another one. We know the first trimester is crucial to a baby's development so two more weeks without proper vitamins and checkup is just too long for us. Guess what I'M REALLY PREGNANT! Since I've already taken home pregnancy tests (yup tests because I tested 3 times) I had an ultrasound instead. When I saw the screen and when I was told that the small round thing in my uterus is actually the baby...I couldn't contain my joy. I can't explain exactly how I felt but it was great. There's a little person growing inside me! I'm around four weeks pregnant now. I was given the medicine to take and we'll come back for another checkup in two weeks time. Eventhough there's pretty nothing to see yet the good news we got from this scan is that its an intrauterine pregnancy which means the baby is growing where he/she should be. No worries about ectopic pregnancy (geez I hope I spelled that correctly, I'm not very good with medical terms).

Here's the first photo of our little one (you might not clearly see anything yet...but its there somewhere...lol)...

5 Comments:

Blogger Leah said...

congratulations, jacq and bong!have a safe pregnancy. :)

10:36 AM  
Blogger Beth {kewl_jive} said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

12:36 PM  
Blogger Beth {kewl_jive} said...

Congrats! Have a safe pregnancy. Take Care. Beth

12:37 PM  
Blogger Aggie said...

Congrats JacQ!!! More oppurtunities for scrapping na! LOL! Take care now and have a safe pregnancy!

12:52 PM  
Blogger Josh Virkler said...

Wow, Jacq! Congratulations! I'm so excited for you :)

10:03 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home