26 February 2006

Weekend stuff

Yesterday DH and I went to the Aerospace Exhibition 2006 at Changi Exhibition Centre. The moment I stepped there I was like, "why did I ever agreed to come here??" I was impressed with the F16 fighter plane but its two in the afternoon and it was freaking hot! I didn't enjoy it that much. Let's just say that if its not at the beach, I don't fancy being under the sun...I could probably take a couple of minutes but thats it. Well the thing is DH really wanted to be there so I went along. I managed to take pictures of him in front of some planes (I think it was an F18) with my umbrella on my left hand and camera on the right. Good thing other exhibitions were inside an airconditioned area so we managed to look around.

Here's the layouts I finished this weekend...

Credits:
Romance at Dusk kit by Andrea Victoria of sweet shoppe designs


Credits:
Simple Things Kit by Marie Koegelenberg at thedigichick
Alpha - Romance at Dusk kit by Andrea Victoria at sweetshoppedesigns


Credits:
Candy Girl Kit by Nikki Meador

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home