11 February 2006

Saturdays make me happy

I love Saturdays because I can sleep late and do the things I want (read: digiscrap). I think its my most favorite day of the week :) This afternoon DH and I went to Takashimaya to get the video cam for Sony Gallery. These was something wrong with the LCD screen I think. Well we didn't pay for anything so I guess the folks at Sony just cleaned something and didn't change any parts at all. DH has suddenly been interested with lenses, he bought a wide angle conversion lens for the video cam as well. For me as long as he's happy its okay. At least I don't have to feel guilty if I go shopping next week :)

Oh I really have to sit down and choose photos for our wedding album. Its been almost two months! I hope to do this tomorrow, but with over 1,500 photos to look at...its not gonna be easy.

On a completely different topic, I was bored the other day so I sent a text message to the only person in the world who I know will reply to,"Hi. I'm bored...what's up?" my friend Ashley. He and I were classmates back in highschool. He lives in California now with his family but we saw each other last year when we both went to Manila for vacation. He asked me how married life is working out for me among other things. Guess what?! he's planning on proposing to his girlfriend! I'm so happy for him. He's such a nice guy and a sweet person...that girl is trully lucky to have him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home