09 February 2006

Mundane

I went to the mall after work today to buy my sister in law a present for her birthday next week. I managed to get her something right away and snag myself a nice bag I can use for work (I sooo love this bag).Oh my a lot of boutiques are having their "end of season sale!" A shopaholic loves sale! I had to get out of there before its too late...literally (I had to go home early). I'll be back for the sale on Saturday to shop! Oh and I went to the local scrapbooking store to check if they have the latest magazines\books but to my dismay their shelves are almost empty.

If you noticed I have a banner already (scroll up). I used Amy Jo kit by SweetMindy for that.

I finished the layouts I was talking about last night. But I won't post it yet, perhaps on Sunday.

I've been wanting to buy a good book to read for the longest time...I haven't decided which one yet...decisions decisions...

Okay so I'm blabbing now...time to end this post

P.S.
I started uploading blog links, I'm not done yet though...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home