05 February 2006

Sunday Blues

Its Sunday, that means tomorrow I have to get my butt to work. Who want to go to work after one week of vacation?! Oh well...

DH and I went to Esplanade this afternoon. He wanted to test the new lens that he bought :) After watching a movie we went there and had dinner at Ichiban Boshi, we love japanese food! For me salmon sashimi is the best...for him he likes tempura. After that on with the picture taking...lol.


Here's one of the pics


This weekend has been great for me, I manage to finish seven layouts. Here's the others I havent posted yet.

This is DH's godson, isn't he a cutie?
CREDITS:
papers - fresh and funky kit by heather roselli
stitching - deserted island kit by christy lyle
brads - wild child paisley kit by melany violette
font - franklin gothic heavy & rockwell extra bold



This is for the ad inspiration challenge at TDC.
CREDITS:
alpha - sweethearts kit by marie koegelenberg
other elements - jellie babies kit by marie koegelenberg
font - rocky extra bold



CREDITS:
alpha - sweethearts kit by marie koegelenberg
all elements - posh pink kit by lynnie smith

My last LO this weekend...


My first layout as the new member of Mari's CT
CREDITS: sweethearts kit by marie koegelenberg

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home