03 February 2006

Tagging Myself Too

I checked out Leah's blog found this. She tagged herself, so I'm tagging me too (lol).

4 jobs i've had in my life
1. Public Relations Office for an employment agency, worked there for a year.
2. Administrative Officer for a computer training centre, working there for a year and two months now. Not going to stay over two years there thougn
3. Wife to my wonderful husband.
4. I graduated college in 2002 (@ 20) so I don't have much work experience yet.

4 movies i could watch over and over
1. My Bestfriend's Wedding
2. A Walk To Remember
3. The Last Samurai
4. Harry Potter (all of it)

4 Places I've Lived
1. Mandaluyong - birth to 18 years old
2. Taytay Rizal - 18 to 20 years old
3. Singapore - 20 years old to present
4. -----

4 tv shows i love to watch
1. CSI (Las Vegas, Miami, New York)
2. Desperate Housewives
3. Lost
4. Smallville

4 Places I've Been on Vacation
1. Different parts of the Philippines (Baguio, Quezon, Pangasinan, Negros Occidental, Bicol)
2. Malaysia
3. Indonesia
4. Thailand

4 websites i visit daily
1. Gmail to check mail
2. Blogs - hopping all around :)
3. Scrapbooking Sites (thescrappersloft, TDC, rakscraps, scrapbookbytes,natural designs, youniquephotos).
4. our website

4 of my favorite foods
1. Red Ribbon's Blueberry cheesecake & Mango Cake
2. Swensen's deep fried mushrooms
3. Fish & Co's Grilled Salmon Teriyaki
4. Hard Rock Cafe's Hot Fudge Brownie

4 places i'd rather be right now
1. the mall
2. Paris
3. anywhere but my office would be great
4. I'm at home now with DH so I'm good


4 bloggers i'm tagging
anyone who likes to answer this, go ahead...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home