03 February 2006

No work...lots of fun!

I still don't have work today, so I'm really happy...lol. Here's the first layout I created today, I'm hoping to finish more!


CREDITS: staples - Shabby Smiles kit by Shabby Princess
all other elements - Boys Rawk! kit by Mindy Terasawa


* * * * * * *


Second LO for today...I looove scrapping. I could do this everyday, well if I could that is. I want to finish more LOs before I come back to work on Monday (sigh).

CREDITS:
jeweled petals - by Mrs. Schmuck
staples - shabby smiles kit by shabby princess
stitched orange ribbon - fresh and funky kit by heather roselli
dotted green ribbon - by retrodiva
pink ribbon (used as folded ribbon) - flickpicksmix by manda bean
orange ribbon (used as folded ribbon) & papers - jellie babies kit by Marie Koegelenberg

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home