05 February 2006

Where did my last post go???

Last night I can't upload photos this morning I was able to access my blog...but I couldn't find my post last night. Arrgh!Now I'm trying to remember all the things I said on that post!

Yesterday was the first birthday of Cleina, the party was great. The decorations were beautiful...the food was great...the cake was pretty.

I managed to take some pics...


This is the guestbook I'm talking about, isn't it pretty?


The pretty and yummy cake


All these were taken using our T1 camera. I don't want to part with it just yet. Though our new H1 take better pictures, its not exactly something I could fit in my purse. Speaking of camera, DH bought the wide angle conversion lens and the polarizing filter yesterday. He's very excited about it, can't wait to use it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home