08 February 2006

Highlights of Our Trip

I realized I haven't posted anything about our trip yet so I'm doing it now, a week late.

At the airport
We're always early at the airport. This trip was no exception. We arrived aroung two and a half hours before our flight. I quickly searched for our guide as he has our tickets. After he handed us the tickets we proceeded to check-in right away. Since it was still early to stopped by this Mediterranean Restaurant for a light dinner. Wow their pizza was great. After that we went to Immigration, then off to Coffee Bean to have our coffee...and cake for me. It was sinful!

Our flight
It was Scandinavian SK973 that brought us from Singapore to Bangkok. I was disappointed a bit that we were on the aisle seats. Anyway there was an annoying family beside us. Three to five minutes prior to our landing this family was snapping away pictures as if they weren't on the plane. The lights were off so you can imagine how blinding the camera flash were. Anyway it was only a two hour or so flight so I was fine with it.

Day 1
Rise and shine!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home