12 February 2006

LO Crazy and great news!

I change my banner for a more valentine look. I'll be keeping it the whole month though...lol. I wonder waht to give DH. Maybe another lens? He seem to have developed a fascination for these things lately.

Remember the good news I was talking about a few days ago? Well now I can say it. I've been chosen to be part of Christy Lyle's Creative Team! Isn't it great?! You can view her announcement here.I've been playing around with her kits and finished 5 layouts so far. Here it is...


Credits: Sour Apple Dumplin Kit by Manda Bean & Christy Lyle available at Sweet Shoppe Designs


Credits: Only You kit Christy Lyle available at Sweet Shoppe Designs


Credits: Falling For You kit Christy Lyle available at Sweet Shoppe Designs


I got some layouts done today.



I'm very happy with this one. This is probably one of my favorite wedding portraits. Michelle Coleman's Lighter Shades of Pale kit from Scrapartist is so perfect for this. I really like the brushes too. I also found a nice quote to match...happiness.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home