08 May 2006

Uhm...


Hubby and I just watched Mission Impossible 3, I must say I enjoyed watching it. The first few minutes of the movie had action scenes right away which was nice and there's not much boring long conversations either. The next movie on my list of "must watch movie" is Da Vinci Code which will be shown here on the 18th, hmmm...that will be the third movie we'll watch this month. I've read the book (thanks to my friend Bang who lend it to me) so I know the story (pretty much like Harry Potter) but still it will be nice to see the film...so I'm looking forward to that.

I don't know if I have ever mentioned it here before but Hubby and I are huge Formula One Racing Fans. Yep, I'm addicted to fast cars. I've only watched it live once at the Sepang Grand Prix two years ago. We missed watching the race today (because we watched MI) but we'll catch the replay tomorrow. I know that Michael Schumacher won though and the other Ferrari driver finished third. I like Jenson Button (of Honda) but I love the Ferrari team. Yep eventhough they performed badly last season. Hey I have a Ferrari laptop to show how much we like them. Only thirteen cars crossed the chequered flag in today's race so I'm sure its a pretty interesting one.

I'm expecting to have more free time in my hands by mid-June and I'm thinking about taking scrapbooking classes (paper) at MWL. I'm entitled to 3 free classes (for spending so much there...lol) so I'm gonna make full use of that. I expect I won't have time to do this once the baby comes...come to think of it I won't have time to do a lot if things when the baby comes, I'm excited all the same. Actually it is because of the baby in the first place thats why I want to learn more about scrapbooking.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home