07 May 2006

I love weekends

Yesterday was election day here so it was a public holiday...that means I have the whole weekend to spend doing whatever I please :) We didn't go out or anything, just stayed at home...I'm becoming such a home body nowadays. I'm enjoying myself though...had time to catch up on my reading, organize things, surf the net and sleep. I slept too much that I have a throbbing headache when I woke up.

I think my scrapping mojo is slowly coming back...here's the layouts I've finished so far. Hoping to do more...



This layout is a scraplift from CK Mag
Credits: Cutie Pie Sweet Sheets & I Pick You Flowers by Christy Lyle available at sweetshoppedesigns



Credits: Spring Garden & Pretty Miss Kit by Marie Koegelenberg of thedigichick



Credits: She Kit by Robin Carlton of SweetShoppeDesigns
Pearl Diamond & Chrome Fastener - Pastel Posies by Andrea Victoria of SweetShoppeDesigns
Stitching by Shabby Princess


More wedding layouts done...yippee!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home