13 May 2006

Oh Mother

Here's my tribute to my mom for mother's day...

Credits: Cream paper - Love Notes Kit by Jan Crowley of The Digichick
Ribbons and Floral Paper - Beautiful Me Kit by Mindy Terasawa of Sweet Shoppe Designs
Juicy Paper - Appleberry Pie Kit by Fee Jardine of The Digichick
Flowers and Fasteners - Pastel Posies by Andrea Victoria of Sweet Shoppe Designs


Oh here's another layout..I did one for my youngest sister a couple of weeks back, of course I have to make one for my other sister :)

She'll be a senior in college this school year...really a grown up now...that's means I'm getting older too :)
Credits: Appleberry Pie Kit by Fee Jardine of The Digichick
Pastelposies by Andrea Victoria of Sweet Shoppe Designs

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home