08 May 2006

Good Morning Monday

Am I on scrapping frenzy or what?! Can't believe I've finished my first layout for today...and its only nine in the morning! I'm loving clean layouts at the moment.

Credits: Papers from Authentic Kit by Sara Carling of sweetshoppedesings
Alpha and photo corners from A Day To Remember, a collaborative kit created by the fabulous sweetshoppedesigns designers
Stitching by Shabby Princess

You might have noticed I'm posting this early on a Monday, well I didn't go to work today :) which makes me really happy. And there's another public holiday coming up on Friday...which makes me even more happy :)
---------

Went swimming again with hubby and the kids...I would love to do this every week. If only we have time(sigh).Here's another layout...

Credits: Cocoa paper from Jan Cowley's Blush Kit available at The Digichick
The rest from A Day To Remember, a collaborative kit created by the fabulous sweetshoppedesigns designers

1 Comments:

Blogger Mec said...

ay, walang counter...so i dunno how far along you are na :) but it looks like the baby is making you more creative and calm :)

anyway, here's wishing you'd enjoy every moment of the pregnancy... tipong walang delayed paglilihi or what-nots :)

ako, eto delayed pa din... pero feel ko magkakaaron na ako...siguro sa sunday :D hahaha, howell...

9:29 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home