19 February 2006

Weekend

The weekend it almost over (sigh). I just wish I could spend more time here at home.
Here's the layouts I've finished this weekend...

Credits:
Pinky Poo Kit from the Poshy Posh Line which also includes Icypop & Popsicle by Christy Lyle available at sweetshoppedesigns


Credits:
Popsicle Kit from the Poshy Posh Line which also includes Icypop & Pinky Poo by Christy Lyle available at sweetshoppedesigns

Another Wedding Layout! Note to self: I better start making 2-page wedding layouts soon.


Credits:
True Love Kit by Heather Ann Melzer available at The Shabby Shoppe


I better start choosing photos for our wedding album. Its been like a million years since the wedding (actually its been almost two months) and I haven't given the Studio the photos. Oh the the wedding video too. Gosh I should really stop procrastinating!

On my scrapping life...
I was recently chosen to be one of the new member of another great designer's Creative Team. Andrea Victoria emailed me the good news a few days ago. I'm so excited to be a part of AV Designs! Yay!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home