17 February 2006

Baby baby

I'm sooo excited! Well nothing is official yet of course until I see a doctor (I've scheduled an appointment already but the earliest they gave me was on March 6, I'll try to call again and arrange for an earlier date), but still...the test is like 99% accurate right?! So I'm hoping I won't fall on that 1% grid.

DH has been really supportive and helpful to me. He searched the internet for information on things I need. Food I should eat/avoid among other things.

I have to give up something I love most...
Coffee. I'm soo addicted to coffee and this is going to be hard for me. So far I haven't had a single cup for four days now. It's difficult to cope but I WILL do this because its going to be for someone really important.

Oh life won't be the same again...I'm sooo hoping for the best.

1 Comments:

Blogger Anita Stergiou said...

hope that you don't get headaches - when i quit coffee years ago i had really bad headaches for nearly 3 months. try and take it easy and if you really need to have a cup then give yourself permission to have one - every now and again won't be a problem.

3:17 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home