16 February 2007

Happy Birthday

To my baby girl! She's four months old today, and I'm one proud mommy. As usual I’ll be preparing a special meal to celebrate the ocassion. And of course there would be cake too! I’m so happy to see her so healthy and active. She’s getting heavier each day but I don’t mind :) I love to see learn new things each day too. I credit my dad for encouraging her to roll over. My baby loves her daddy-lo so much, you should see her light up whenever she sees him. He was actually making funny faces to make her laugh and she managed to imitate one of them. It’s her favorite past time now…lol. I think everyone in this house will miss her when we leave next week. Oh well I guess I should send pictures and videos more often huh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home