03 August 2006

Cleaning Up

Yup thats what I need to do. I'm clearing up space in my hard disk to make way for new kits and layouts. I don't have a backup of everything in my hard disk (much to Aggie's horror...lol), so if anything happens (knock on wood) I'll be one sorry woman. Come to think of it, backing up files is pretty easy to do, just insert a blank CD and a few clicks...Nero will do the rest of the work for me. So now I have backed up the PSD files of my layouts, after that I can delete it off my HD (and free up almost 10GB of disk space). I will only keep the JPEG files in my HD for viewing purposes. I'm also in the process of deleting kits that I won't use (these are old and ugly kits...lol) and those zip files that I've already extracted. I seriously need to organize my kits so I could find something I need easily. I will use Adobe Photoshop Album 2.0 for this. Its a tedious task but the more I delay the more kits I acquire...arrrgh more to organize.

Baby J's baby album is coming together pretty well, I'm doing one 8 x 8 album for us and a 6 x 6 album (which I will print twice) for our families back home. I tried printing it using our printer and it turned out pretty nice, I love how realistic and detailed the pages looks. Oh and we got a new printer...I bet the print out would be way better if I use that :)

I also need to clear our closets. I just can't believe how much clothes we have (especially me). I found clothes that we haven't even worn yet (yeah with price tag still intact). Mind you I already packed away my office clothes last month. I need to free up closet space to justify shopping for clothes :) Maybe give those clothes we won't be wearing anymore to Salvation Army or send back home.

Just thinking of these things makes me feel tired already but I have to do this somehow...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home