04 August 2006

Something to show

This is my 27 weeks pregnant self...finally blogger allowed me to post this here. I've been trying since yesterday, is it because of the photo?Lol.

I got lots of digiscrapping goodies from my CTs today, will work on that later. I'm part of yet another wonderful CT...Dawn Wilson's. I'm so excited. I must say I really enjoy designing layouts for Baby J's baby album at the moment, I just finished a two-page layout. I'm checking out different scrapbooking sites for Baby/Babyish kits I could use. Its all about pastel colors!

Hmmm...everyone seems to be moving their blog somewhere else these days, I must update my links.

4 Comments:

Blogger Lea L. Atacador said...

cute naman ni ms. preggy.. :) good thing ur not gaining weight talaga. u look just fine. :)blooming ka sis.. :)

6:44 PM  
Blogger Mai said...

oo nga...blooming ang mommy to be. :)

sis, question about digiscrapping. do you purchase kits online ba or those are mostly freebies since you're part of a Creative Team?

9:21 AM  
Blogger alynn said...

jacq, bat sexy ka parin kahit preggy?hehehe...sana ako din sexy pag preggy...LOL

12:07 PM  
Blogger mrs.S said...

Haayyy, how I wish I am that sexy when I'm 27 weeks. Looking good, sis!

12:21 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home