31 May 2006

Lazy Blogger

I admit I'm a lazy blogger. I haven't posted anything here for a while. Although I bloghop a lot, I can't seem to bring myself to type an entry.

We've watched The Da Vinci Code and X-men last week. We've watched four movies this month.

Being momzilla
Okay thats mom to be for me. I've been doing a lot of research on the stuff we need (and I like to buy) for our little one. Thanks to Aggie for being so helpful, we've been discussing (or should I say I've been bombarding her with questions) about baby things. I know its too early to buy those things yet but its the Great Singapore Sale and almost all shops/malls are offering their items at discounted prices. The sale will last till July so I'm thinking instead of waiting til I'm 32 weeks (August) we could shop for baby stuff a month ahead while it is still GSS.

Hitting the halfway mark
I'm officially 20 weeks pregnant!!!! I'll be having my 20th week detailed fetal scan in a few days, I hope we would find out the gender of the baby this time.

Thanks for visiting my blog...
faith
I'll link you up too...leave your url on my tagboard :)
yna (xeans aderhaf)
Thanks for dropping by yna and for the compliments on my LOs, try mo rin its addicting
Wanda
I'll answer your tag soon...
Nette
Hi Nette! I'm okay now...already 5 months and couldn't be more excited.
mai
You'll have your little one too...like you said in God's time
litzie
Thanks for dropping by :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home