20 May 2006

Loving the weekend

Blogger is acting up and I can't upload the rest of the layouts I created!Have to wait for a while...
Thoughts...
Wow May is almost ending, time really flies. The first five months of the year has gone by and I don't think I've done much.
My tummy is itching like crazy...I was warned not to scratch it but its very tempting!
I just realized that it's been four months since I stopped drinking coffee. When I found out I was pregnant I made it a point to stop. I know I can take a cup a day but I didn't want to...for the baby. The first few weeks was hard since I rely on coffee to survive a boring day at work (which is almost everyday) but now I'm fine without it.

1 Comments:

Blogger chuching said...

hi jacq! same here, i drink coffee whenever i'm bored or sleepy in the office, which is like every minute of everyday, hehe.

9:03 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home