27 January 2006

My thoughts

Gong Ci Fa Chai!! Happy Lunar New Year!!!
Ok so it's an early greeting but I'm just sooo happy because it's the start of my one week vacation (yup no need to work tomorrow).
We're also going for our honeymoon trip this weekend as well! DH and I decided that we will not bring our laptop with us on this trip...you know to spend more quality time with each other(thats what couples do on their honeymoon right?!). I think its better because if I bring this laptop with me then I will be tempted to scrap :) We'll be back this Thursday and I'm hoping I'll have tons of pics to scrap when we get home.
A friend of ours had their ROM wedding today (its like the civil wedding in Pinas). To Kiko and Jackie (no not me I got married last month) congratulations and best wishes to both of you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home