15 January 2006

Blogger Blog

I've been meaning to update the look of this new blog so I could redirect friends here. I will stop posting in our wedding blog (well since the wedding is over) and use this one instead. I haven't found any skin that I like yet so I'm just gonna use this template. I haven't updated the links yet. I'm sooo lazy these days.
*********
Post Wedding Party

Yesterday we hosted a simple post wedding dinner for our friends here who weren't able to attend our wedding. It was fun...with the kids running around and parents eating and chatting. We had a caterer so I didn't prepare anything at all. Steve cooked his specialty Tokwa't Baboy and Bang prepared Fruit Salad for the party (Thanks a lot!). More gifts poured in...thanks everyone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home