18 January 2006

Digiscrap Reloaded

Finally I have time to scrap after taking a break because of wedding preps. I'm also paper scrapping now...and I'm loving it too! I managed to finish 8 two-page layouts that I used as a guestbook when we had our post-wedding party last Saturday. I'm too lazy to scan the layouts at the moment so no pictures yet. I used our engagement photos taken at San Agustin Ruins two days before the wedding (what can I say I'm a sucker for photos).

Here's my latest layouts for 2006...

Credits:
Papers, ribbon with buckle - southern comfort kit by manda bean, Quote - popsicletoes kit by nancie rowe janitz,
Photo corner and stitching - kit by shabby princess



Credits:
Papers, ribbons, brads - Coastline Kit by sandra boddington and fireside kit by kim christensen
photo hinge - shabby smiles kit by shabby princess
quote - still life kit by nancie rowe janitz

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home